About Bunbury Western Australia 6232
We're proud of our 4 star facilities - we want your stay to be enjoyable.
View Bunbury West Australia in a larger map
The City of Bunbury is a thriving tourist destination with a multitude of activities within easy reach of the Park.
The park is centrally located, just 3 k's from the Bunbury CBD, 2 k's from the Indian Ocean and 4 k's from the Dolphins! We are close to a shopping centre,
the Big Swamp wildlife park, the Bunbury Race Course and on the local bus route.
Within the park you can enjoy:
- Swimming in the resort style pool with children's area
- Children can enjoy the well equipped playground
- Games Room with colour TV
- Outdoor meals in the under cover BBQ area
- Residents lounge and games room
Places to visit and things to do outside the park include:
- Bunbury Dolphin Beach and Discovery centre.
- Grand Cinemas and The Cappucino Strip.
- Close to the premier sporting complex, Hay Park.
- Plenty of Taverns, Nightclubs and quality Restaurants to enjoy if you wish.
- Beautiful beaches. Indian ocean and the sheltered waters of Koombana Bay.
- Big Swamp wildlife and Bird Park.
- Mangrove Cove and Boardwalk.
- Spectacular South West scenery, including tall timbers and magnificent coastlines.
- Two top class golf courses.
- Cave walking in the South West.
- Wine Tasting at a multitude of vineyards within easy traveling distance.
- Whale watching. Boat leaves from Bunbury / Koombana Bay.
- Walking distance to the Parks Shopping Centre with Bar, Tavern and Restaurant,
Coles Supermarket, Subway, 2 storey MacDonalds, KFC, beauty salon, speciality shops & K-Mart.
Places to visit close to Bunbury:
- Busselton Jetty (just 45 minutes away)
- Jarrah Forest (just 30 minutes away)
- Wellington Dam recreation area (just 35 minutes away)
- Original Henton Cottage Australind (just 15 minutes away)
- Harvey (just 40 minutes away)
- Dunsborough (1 hour away) Home page: Back to Home page